I've had several emails regarding the Nebraska Fishing Guide. The Nebraska Games and Parks Commission has it posted on their website. You will find all of the information you need to fish Nebraska water.
- Current Regulations
- Special Area Regulations
- Where to Fish - Public Waters Guide
- Where the Fish Area - Stocking Reports
- Reports from the field - Outdoor Reports
- A Fish Identification Guide
- State Records
- Who Caught What - Master Angler Awards
- Show Me Your Fish - Angler's Anchive - Photos
- Advisories and Alerts
- Purchase a Permit Online!
- Discussion Forum
re: Nebraska Fishing Guide
Around Erie PA the fall steelhead run is just sttnairgGood baits are:Single eggs on a #14 circle hookSkein or egg sacks with a #14 gold trebble hook.Minnows -live or dead on a #10 red circle hook.Little Cleos -small blue/silverBlack Mini Foo with a maggotPower Bait -Pink, Lime, Orange or Rainbow Sherbert on a #14 trebble hookAll with at least a 18 florocarbon leader
Here in Texas and in many other states there are lots of fmrieshan who fish from kayaks and many who fish for big sharks bull sharks, black tip sharks some up to 8 . I fish mainly for Bass, but I too fish for Reds and Trout. Do a search there are many fishing websites